Are you already familiar with SEL’s eService? Learn more about eService at www.selry.fi/easiointi. All users who log in to eService and check their information between 19 June – 8 September 2019 will be entered into a prize draw to win a €500 holiday gift card.
eService can be used to
– Update your contact information, check your telephone number and e-mail address and add your account number
– Check your workplace information, register a new workplace or the end of an employment relationship
– Notify SEL of an exemption from membership fees; that is, for a period during which time you are not paid a salary such as family leave, conscription or study
– Calculate your membership fee and obtain a reference number for payment if your employer does not withhold your membership fee directly from your salary
– Order a SEL calendar – orders for the year’s 2020 calendar must be placed by 8 September 2019 and the order will be valid until further notice unless cancelled it
If you are unemployed or have been laid off, you can
– Apply for earnings-related allowance
– Check your application and payment details
– See issued decisions and payment notifications
– Check the earnings-related allowance maximum payment period calculator
You will first need to register if you have not used eService before. If you are unable to register or restore your password, please call the union on 09 4246 1200.